With so much emotional fervor surrounding this date ten years later there are still some serious questions still unanswered, such as:
- Are we to believe that anyone who’s barely trained to fly a Cessna can fly a commercial jetliner doing sophisticated aerial maneuvers into skyscrapers?
- Who aimed the cameras up at the Towers just as they were hit?
- Why NORAD and none of the other air defense measures followed standard procedures?
- Why was there no response from local Air Force bases?
- Who was held responsible for allowing the worse attack on American soil?
- Are we to believe the jet fuel from the top of the skyscrapers, that have industrial reinforced steel throughout, brought the Towers and at least 2 other buildings, unconnected, straight down to the bottom?
- Unlike pictures of the remains of the recent Russian Airliner that crashed, and other plane crashes, you can see clear reminisce of a plane; why is there no such evidence of a plane at the Pentagon or in the fields in Pennsylvania?
- How did cell phones work from over 20,000 ft. on the airplanes when ground towers don’t reach to the height?
- How and why was Atty. Gen. Ashcroft, and others, warned not to fly on that day?
- If all of the supposed hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, why wasn’t Saudi Arabia targeted in response by the U.S?
- What was, and is, the relationship between the Bin Laden family and the Bush’s?
- Why aren’t the close circuit videos surrounding the Pentagon still not available to the public?
- What happened to the “black boxes” from the airliners?
- How were the names and photos of the supposed hijackers so readily available soon after the events?
- Was the extension of a pipelines across Afghanistan the real reason for the invasion and occupation?
- and more…….
I do believe that for all of the Americans who have given so much in blood, honor, and liberties due to this tragic event, deserve real honest answers.